Monday 16 January 2012

Things are gonna change!

Things are going to change around here... I recently read an article about blogging, and bascially it is saying "don't beat yourself up" and "it's ok to not post every day!"  So I'm not going to make big promises, or post every day... I will aim for a couple of posts a week! :)

In the meantime... I'm offering a new class "Christmas Through the Year!"  Getting our Christmas cards done 4 at a time every month! :)  I will still do stamp -a-stacks in Nov/Dec etc... but this will help ease the stress of it come October!! :)

I'll share one with you now...  It's unique in that it's PINK!! :)  The classes will be the 3rd Monday of every month, and the cost will be 12$. :)


Also, the Occasions Mini is now live!!  It's got some amazing things in it... new Framelits, embossing folders, stamps, accessories and more!  You've got to check it out!  AND Sale-A-Bration is coming, so keep your eyes peeled!

Have a happy day!
See ya!

No comments: