Monday 1 August 2011

Wisteria Wonder

With the release of the new catalogue, came 5 new In Colours!  The five new colours are:  Wisteria Wonder (a lovely light purple), Island Indigo (a very cool blue), Calypso Coral (reminds me of a cameo brooch), Pool Party (what a fun name!  It's a great light blue), and Lucky Limeade (a very fun colour of green).

The card I made here features Wisteria Wonder.  I'm so loving this colour, and the Build A Blossom Punch!  What does this flower remind you of?  If you make a guess, I will send this card along to you, blank, so you can use it yourself!  I will close the draw on Friday, August 5th at 8pm!  Sorry it's so small!


SUPPLIES:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, So Saffron
Accessories:  Big Shot Dots Embossing Folder, Build a Blossom punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1/2 inch circle punch, sponge

Have a happy day!
See ya!

No comments: