Tuesday 16 August 2011

Tool Time Tuesday - Paper Snips!

I know I said I'd do the tutorial for the matte from yesterday's card... but it's late, the lighting is not very good... so I'll do it later this week, when the natural light abounds :)  In the meantime....

I had a little contest on my Facebook Fan Page for favourite tools for paper crafting.  Lots of variety that's for sure!!

One of my MUST HAVES for paper crafting are my Paper Snips!  Seriously, these scissors are AMAZING!!!  I have two pair.  One pair is for cutting paper only.  It cuts so clean, and sharp, and gets into the little crevices, and makes teeny tiny cuts when you need them too!  My second pair is for ribbon only... and seriously, don't cut paper with my ribbon scissors or you will feel the wrath ;) LOL  It's a running joke at my classes that you use the right scissors for the right materials :)
I cannot live without these scissors!  The price for these bad boys is $14.95, and the item number is 103579.  You have not lived until you have used them!!


Don't forget about the ribbon share and the DSP sale!


I will do the tutorial for the designer label punch matte later this week, with good light for picture taking!! :)


Have a happy day!
See ya!

No comments: