Tuesday 30 August 2011

Tool Time Tuesday - Mat Pack!

Good morning!!  Sorry for missing yesterday's posting, the day started out with the internet being 'out' on our street, to getting extremely busy!

So I'm back, and it's Tool Time Tuesday!  This wasn't a suggestion by someone on the Facebook Page contest for your favourite tool.  However, it is one tool I have sold a lot of, and use frequently!!

Punch holes and set eyelets on a mat to protect your tabletops. With the Mat Pack, you'll set eyelets and create beautiful pierced designs in card stock or projects without harming your stamping surface. Mat, paper-piercing pad, and paper-piercing template are each are 4" x 4".

I don't use eyelets that often, and we don't even sell them anymore... but I know lots of you have them in your stashes!  I use mine for paper piercing, a LOT!  I use it to put holes in projects to insert brads easier.  I love how the template lets me pierce holes with precision, and symmetry!  Now all my brads and eyelets, and faux stitching line up wonderfully!! :)  It's a tool I would not be without in my paper crafting world :)

Have a happy day!
See ya!

No comments: