Monday 15 August 2011

Sunflower!

I love Sunflowers, and have been dying to play with this stamp since I got it a few weeks ago, but was not feeling 'fallish' and that is how I think of sunflowers!  Anyway, our good friends Aaron and Ada and their darling children are moving to Barrie next weekend.   How sad for us, but happy he has finally found a teaching job!!  We'll miss them terribly!  We had a going away soiree for them after church this morning,and I was asked to make a card for them.... catch is that it had to be big enough for everyone to sign!!  I don't generally make cards that large... but I did it :)  I had to go with the biggest envelope in my stash and measure to that.


SUPPLIES:
Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight
Stamps:  Sunflower, Whimsical Words (retired, SAB from last year!)
DSP:  Newsprint
Accessories:  Stampin' Write Markers, Designer Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals


This photo shows the inside.  I put some Daffodil Delight cardstock inside, to coordinate,and make it easier to sign! :)  Thoughtful, I know ;)

I will show a tutorial tomorrow on how I made the matting for the Designer Label punch!  It's fun and easy and adds so much to that punch!

Don't forget about the DSP special going on right now... plus signing up for clubs this fall!! :)

Have a happy day!
See ya!

No comments: