Good afternoon!! Ha ha ha, I totally didn't intend for that blog post title to rhyme! But it does, so we'll just move on :) According to my friend, Lynn, it's less than 4 months till Christmas now! Yikes, better get a move on for the Craft Shows, and Christmas cards to be sent out :)
This stamp set and punch are from the upcoming Holiday Mini! Gotta love 'em!!:)
Stamps: Stitched Stocking (from Holiday Mini), Christmas Greetings
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler/White bakers twine, stocking punch, dots embossing folder, paper snips (for flocking), stampin' dimensionals, paper piercer
STEPS FOR FAUX FLOCKING
1. Select a scrap piece of cardstock, in this case, Whisper White
2. Using the back of your paper snips just rub the edge of the cardstock until you get a small pile of paper fluffs.
3. Don't sneeze, or you'll have to begin again ;)
4. Use a thin layer of Mono Multi glue where you want to adhere your faux flocking.
5. Dip your sticky item into the flocking and adjust as necessary, or pinch up a little bit and drop it on, whatever suits your needs/project.
Now you have some faux flocked stockings! The possibilities are endless... various browns will get you a dirt or sandy look, you can faux flock some flowers to add dimension or pollen! I'd love to see what YOU do with faux flocking! :)
Have a happy day!