Friday 19 August 2011

Ribbon Share - with a sample!

So, since I'm offering the fabulous ribbon share for the 1.25 inch striped grosgrain ribbon, I thought it would be prudent to share a project using this ribbon! :)  I used to find it difficult, with it being so wide... but not so much anymore!  It adds such a flair to a card or scrapbook page, or altered project! :)

This is a great masculine birthday card, quick and easy too! :)  Please excuse my finger... the lighting was terrible everywhere I took a photo, and so this was the best one! LOL!

SUPPLIES:
Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Night of Navy
Stamps: Perfect Punches
Accessories:  Big Shot Top Note Die (awesome!), night of navy wide striped grosgrain ribbon, hemp twine






Have a happy day!
See ya! :)

No comments: