Friday 19 August 2011

Embossing folders and Stampin' Pastels (aka Chalk!)

Sorry I was AWOL yesterday.  It was a busy day with the kids at VBS, swimming, getting ready to head to the trailer, Piranhas practice that got rained/thundered out, and then capping the day off with a Family Fun Night at the VBS the kids have been at this week!  Phew... so I had the picture ready to go, but no time till late to put it up, so I saved it for today :)

I got this embossing folder out of the Summer Mini.  When I first saw it in the mini, it had no appeal.  I mean NADA.  I was not wowed, nor moved to quickly add it to my order!  Then I started seeing a few samples that I loved... and then a few more, and then I had to have it.  :)

So we did this simple card at the August Card Club.  The other card was time consuming, so it was nice to have something easy to go with it!  The girls all used different colours... Tempting Turquoise, various pinks, and oranges, and each was beautiful! :)

SUPPLIES:
Cardstock:  Whisper White
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Embossing Folder:  Flower Garden
Accessories:  Stampin' Pastels (chalk) - Garden Green, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight
Stamps:  On Your Birthday (love it!)

Have a happy day!
See ya :)

No comments: