Friday 12 August 2011

A Christmas sneak peek!!

Along with all the ribbons I ordered for the ribbon share... I also ordered some Sneak Peek items from the upcoming Holiday Mini!!  Now, while I cannot show you the entire stamp set or tool, I can show you a product of that!! :)

So at last night's Fun Folds Class, which was lots of fun... we wound down with one card that was simple and easy to complete for our foggy brains after all the fun folding and creating! :)

SUPPLIES:
Cardstock:  Whisper White
Ink: (Stampin' Write Markers) Cherry Cobbler, Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Basic Grey, Tangerine Tango, Jet Black StazOn
Stamps:  Snow Much Fun (from upcoming Holiday Mini)
Accessories:  Aqua Painter

Sorry that the photo isn't better, but it's late, and no natural light, and probably the light behind from the computer screen wasn't such a good choice... but, did I mention it's late, and I have been cutting ribbon for quite some time now?! ;) LOL!  Ok, back to the ribbon....

Have a happy day!
See ya!

No comments: