Thursday 4 August 2011

Bonjour!


When SU! gave their demonstrators a sneak peek at the new catalogue in June, I knew I just LOVED this stamp set called "My Friend" :)  However, I also loved the French version!  I just didn't need to own two sets with mostly the same stamps in them.  I had posted to a board I belong to, and someone had ordered the French by mistake, so she kindly parted with her French words, and I will purchase the English set today! :)

So last night at card club we used the Bonjour stamp for our card :)  The above card was my sample for the class.

SUPPLIES:  ALL SU!:
Stamps:  My Friend
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Versamark
DSP:  Mocha Morning Specialty DSP
Accessories:   Heat Tool, Detail Black Embossing powder, basic rhinestone jewel

So when the girls were completing their cards, someone asked for the matching ink of the card, so I got out the Cherry Cobbler ink pad.  They inked, and edged, and did some wonderful things their "Bonjour" :)  So the card I made last night with the class, I added some Cherry Cobbler sponging.  This is what turned out :)  I also used a different paper from the Mocha Morning DSP... the black swirls are flocked!! It's soooo pretty!!!


So you can see from these two samples, they are the same layout, change out the paper, add some colour, and you have a new card!  What a great way to use DSP!!  Don't forget about the DSP Buy 3 Get 1 Free special!!! :)

Have a happy day!
See ya!!

No comments: